This is Open Source software. The source for the server and all clients is licensed under version 3 of the GNU General Public License. If you are interested in obtaining a license for the use of IIPImage in a commercial product, please contact us.
If you use IIPImage on a public site and remove the IIP link logo from the client, you must provide a link on your site back to the IIPImage site – http://iipimage.sf.net
The latest stable version of the server is 0.9.9. For instructions on compiling and configuring the server, please read the section on the IIPImage server. New features in this latest version include:
- Support for JPEG2000 images
- Memcached support
- Dynamic watermarking
- Performance enhancements
- Optimized native Windows build
- the source code: iipsrv-0.9.9.tar.bz2
- Ubuntu 12.10 upwards: IIPImage is included as part of the official distribution. Simply install the
- Ubuntu 11.10/12.04 packages (without JPEG2000 support):
- Ubuntu 11.10/12.04 packages with integrated JPEG2000 support are available, thanks to oldmapsonline.org:
- Windows binaries (32bit): iipsrv-0.9.9-win32.zip
- Mac OS X (Intel 64bit): iipsrv-0.9.9-OSX.zip. With integrated JPEG2000 support: iipsrv-0.9.9-j2k-OSX.zip
- latest development code via git: git clone https://github.com/ruven/iipsrv.git
IIPZoom – Flash Client
You can download the 0.2 release of IIPZoom from here. This contains the necessary swf binary and an example HTML page. Note that IIPZoom requires flash player version 9.0.0 or above.
The beta release of version 2.0 is also now available. See this blog post for details.
The latest development version is available from the iipmooviewer github repository.
JIIPView – Java Client
The latest viewer distribution is here: jiipview-2.05.tar.bz2
These, other clients and older versions of all the software packages are available for download at our Sourceforge project files page.
IIPAnalyze – Request Analytics
Or the development version from the iipanalyze github repository.
Feel free to download our logos and link to this site
Support this Project
Please consider making a donation to help support the development of this project!
|$ USD:||€ EUROS:||£ GBP:|