iipsrv now on GithubOctober 16, 2012 6:42 pm Server, JPEG2000, New Release
The latest development code for iipsrv, the IIPImage server is now hosted on Github. This should make things far easier for developers to share code and to submit patches. You can check out the repository here https://github.com/ruven/iipsrv
The latest code has a host of new features including:
- Exact export resizing for both TIFF and JPEG2000
- Improved interpolation algorithms for CVT export
- Extended support for 1, 8, 16 and 32 bit images
- Gamma support
- Improved metadata handling
- Performance improvements
- Improved Windows compatibility
- Bug fixes!
So, check it out and get forking!